The reality mogul wrote that her cosmetics line will eventually return with new formulas and rebranded sustainable packaging, adding that the goal is to create one singular website to shop from hosting a variety of products.
"I'm excited to continue to develop and expand my product range and for you to finally be able to experience it the way that I have always envisioned," she wrote.
Initially starting with sold-out creme contour sticks, the brand expanded into body makeup, eye shadow palettes, cosmetic tools, and face powder products. Shortly after, the media mogul launched sister brand KKW Fragrance focused on seasonal perfumes and scented collaborations.
While the change may be signaling Kardashian West's expanding beauty empire after trademarking skincare, nail products, and hair care earlier this year under SKKN by Kim, some are speculating the rebrand is due to the star's ongoing divorce to artist Kanye West. KKW Beauty, notably, still includes the initial from her second last name acquired post-marriage.
Although the sudden news may upset some die-hard KarJenner fans, you can still shop the full line up until August 1st at 12 A.M. PST. at KKWBeauty.com
Photo via Getty
- David LaChapelle Shoots Kim Kardashian for KKW Beauty - PAPER ›
- Kim Kardashian Launches Mattes Collection for KKW Beauty - PAPER ›
- Kim Kardashian Launching KKW Beauty Collection Sooo Fire ... ›
- Kim Kardashian's "Agoraphobia" Returned During Quarantine - PAPER ›
- Kim Kardashian Sent Cease and Desist by Black-Owned Beauty Business ›
- Kim Kardashian West Isn't Changing Her Last Name ›
- Kim Wore a Balenciaga Wedding Gown to Kanye's "Donda" Event ›
- 40 Camels Disqualified From Beauty Pageant Over Botox - PAPER ›
- Kim Kardashian Calls Skkn Lawsuit a "Shakedown" ›