On Tuesday, the emo legends sent long-time fans into a tail spin after uploading a video of a burning rose set to their song, "Give 'Em Hell Kid." And while their mysterious "Eyes" caption didn't give much away, beauty brand HipDot soon cleared things up with their very own post announcing the collaboration, which is set to launch on Thursday, December 10.
Apparently inspired by MCR's 2004 album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge,Allure reports that the vegan and cruelty-free line includes an eye shadow palette, double brush, and a double-ended eyeliner. And with prices ranging from $12 to $24, it's never been more affordable to recreate all of Gerard Way's looks — whether you're inspired by the Revenge-era red shadow or a more classic smokey eye.
The HipDot x My Chemical Romance collaboration will be available for purchase starting tomorrow at www.hipdot.com. In the meantime though, you can check out product photos via Allure, as well as both of their posts, below.
Photo via Getty
- My Chemical Romance Has Reappeared on the Charts - PAPER ›
- Why the My Chemical Romance Reunion Matters So Much to Fans ... ›
- The E-Clowns of TikTok - PAPER ›
- Halsey Reportedly Has a Makeup Line - PAPER ›
- My Chemical Romance's Frank Iero Is Selling Binders as Merch ›
- Gerard Way's Green Cheerleader Dress Breaks the Internet ›