JoJo Siwa knows what she wants her next acting gig to be.
On Thursday, Variety published an interview with the 18-year-old in anticipation of her new Paramount+ musical comedy, The J Team, which she's starring in and executive producing. However, the forthcoming movie — loosely based on her experience with Dance Moms — isn't the only real life-inspired project she wants to tackle, as Siwa also revealed that she already has another big role in mind.
According to Siwa, she's a big fan of musicals, meaning that in addition to playing herself in The J-Team, she'd also love to participate in other movies "kind of like The Greatest Showman."
"I think that playing a character in a musical — like Hugh Jackman played P.T. Barnum and Zendaya played the acrobat — that's really cool," she explained. "You know, I think that playing a character in a musical. And I love musical biopics." And her "number one" dream role? Lady Gaga in a musical biopic, of course, which is definitely a casting we 100% support.
Until that becomes a reality though, you can read Siwa's entire interview, here.
Photo via Getty / Rodin Eckenroth & Jason Merritt
- JoJo Siwa Opens Up About Her "Gay Awakening" - PAPER ›
- JoJo Siwa: Telling Mom About Ditching Bows Was "Harder" Than ... ›
- Lady Gaga Shares First "House of Gucci" Movie Poster - PAPER ›
- Lady Gaga Was Asked Out on a McDonald's Date By "The Circle's ... ›
- JoJo Siwa Confirms Recent Breakup on Paris Hilton Podcast ›