After signing earlier this year to Issa Rae's label in a joint effort with Atlantic Records, Yung Baby Tate has announced her latest EP under Raedio, called After the Rain. The seven-track effort includes collaborations with genre trailblazers Flo Milli and 6LACK, and will hit streaming platforms on December 4.
Related | Flo Milli Is Here for More Than a Moment
"There comes a time in every girl's life where she has to make a decision, make a sacrifice. Ask herself, 'Is it gonna be you, or is it gonna be me?'" she says in the EP's trailer. "I decide to choose me. I saw a sign, and I had to chase it."
After The Rain 🌧🌈 December 4th https://t.co/Y7IDXnS5KU— YBT (@YBT) 1606258503.0
"Rainbow Cadillac," the first single off the EP, dropped earlier this week and samples Danity Kane's 2006 single, "Showstopper." The accompany music video features Yung Baby Tate with a clique of dancers in a car mechanic's shop, performing choreography in a wash of bright neon lights.
Stream "Rainbow Cadillac" off Yung Baby Tate's After The Rain EP, below.
Photo courtesy of Yung Baby Tate
- Bree Runway Interview on “Damn Daniel" With Yung Baby Tate ... ›
- Yung Baby Tate's Camp at Red Bull Music Festival Atlanta - PAPER ›
- Issa Rae Signs Yung Baby Tate to Raedio Music Label - PAPER ›
- Yung Baby Tate Teams Up With Flo Milli For "I Am" - PAPER ›
- Yung Baby Tate's Guest Verse for Marian Hill Goes Viral - PAPER ›