Last month, PAPER threw a private party with Madonna at Sugar Hill Supper Club in Brooklyn, which became the material for our latest cover shoot featuring some of New York City's coolest, young artists on the scene today: Club Eat, Miss Madeline, Pauli Cakes, Fish Fiorucci, the Dragon Sisters, the Dupont Twins, Memphy and more.
The pink-haired Queen of Pop filled Sugar Hill's light-up floor, celebrating the release of her new album, Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones, that traces four decades of her dominating dance music across the globe. Click through exclusive polaroids from set, below, and read Madonna's conversation with Like a Virgin collaborator Nile Rodgers, here.
Photography: Courtney Harvier
- Britney Spears and Madonna's 2003 VMAs Kiss Is Now an NFT ... ›
- TikTok Resurrects Madonna's 1998 "Frozen" - PAPER ›
- Madonna on the Cover of PAPER Magazine - PAPER ›
- Club Eat Premieres New Track at Lucky Jewel Spring 2023 ›
- Club Eat Announces Debut Album 'START' ›
- Miss Madeline Shocks the System ›