Performing at the Summer Sonic Festival in Tokyo over the weekend, the Houston rapper appeared on stage dressed as the iconic anime heroine Sailor Moon. Taking to Twitter to update fans about her trip to Japan, Meg wrote, "This whole stadium in JAPAN was going UP for me. You can’t fake thee love. I'm grateful."
Related | Megan Thee Stallion Was Made for This
Meg has been vocal about her interest in anime since the early days of her career, and appeared on the cover of PAPER in a look inspired by Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. Her other favorite series include Black Butler,Attack on Titan, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. While in Japan, the "Her" rapper even took time to visit a Jojo's exhibit, writing on social media that she was 'living [her] best life.'
\u201cThis whole stadium in JAPAN was going UP for me \ud83e\udd79\ud83e\udd79\ud83e\udd79 you can\u2019t fake thee love \ud83d\udc96\ud83d\udc96\ud83d\udc96 im grateful\u201d— TINA SNOW (@TINA SNOW) 1661084035
\u201cY\u2019all I went to a jojos exhibit in Japan yesterday \ud83d\ude2d\ud83d\ude2d\ud83d\ude2d living my bestttt lifeeee\ud83d\ude02\ud83d\ude02\ud83d\ude02\ud83d\ude02\u201d— TINA SNOW (@TINA SNOW) 1660863396
Photo via Getty Images / Paul Morigi
- Megan Thee Stallion Wears Mugler for "Plan B" Music Video - PAPER ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Is Suing Her Label Again - PAPER ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Responds to The Rock Wanting to Be Her Pet ... ›
- Tyra Banks Interviews Megan Thee Stallion in a Hot Tub - PAPER ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Was Made for This - PAPER ›
- Megan Thee Stallion Pushes Against "Lying" Claims ›
- Megan Thee Stallion to Guest Star on "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law" ›