Law Roach is starting a fund to help support Black-owned businesses.
On Monday, the stylist and image architect announced that he would be putting $25,000 of his own money to help rebuild uninsured businesses damaged in this weekend's protests over the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police.
"Our young black babies are putting their freedom and lives on the line to try to change shit. Shut your divisive ass up," he wrote alongside the announcement, before encouraging his "friends in fashion to donate as well."
Roach has yet to share the donation link, but his initiative has already garnered support from the likes of Tamar Braxton and Pyer Moss's Kerby Jean-Raymond.
See Roach's announcement for yourself, below.
View this post on Instagram
BLACK PEOPLE.....if you don’t agree with or understand what’s going on please have this for breakfast!!! Our young black babies are putting their freedom and lives on the line to try to change shit. Shut your divisive ass up. And if you are a black business that is destroyed and you are not insured I’m starting a fund with 25k of my own money to help rebuild. And I’m asking my friends in fashion to donate as well.
A post shared by Law Roach (@luxurylaw) on
Photo via Getty
- Cardi B Explains Why She's "Not Against" Looting - PAPER ›
- How to Support BLM Protesters in Every City Where to Donate ... ›
- Law Roach 'Legendary,' D&G and Taking Disney Girls Seriously ... ›
- Law Roach Will Host Supima's Next Student Design Competition - PAPER ›
- Black-Owned Beauty Brands You Should Be Using Year-Round ›