During the final season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kardashian told audiences that her doctors warned her of another pregnancy, pointing to a high risk of miscarriage. She also previously revealed that she almost miscarried with her daughter True, who was born in 2018.
“We can confirm True will have a sibling who was conceived in November,” a rep told People when the news first broke last month. “Khloé is incredibly grateful to the extraordinary surrogate for such a beautiful blessing. We'd like to ask for kindness and privacy so that Khloe can focus on her family.”
Kardashian and Thompson have dominated headlines with their tumultuous relationships. The couple split once in June 2021 and again in January — in large part due to Thompson's alleged infidelities, the most publicized of which was the Jordyn Woods scandal of 2019. Despite all this, the two have continued to maintain a friendly co-parenting relationship. In 2020, they even mused about having another kid together.
The new baby will be Thompson's fourth child. He has a 5-year-old son with his ex Jordan Craig and an 8-month-old son with personal trainer Maralee Nichols.
Photo via Getty / Jerritt Clark
- Khloé Kardashian Tristan Broken Up Jordyn Woods Scandal - PAPER ›
- Khloé Kardashian, Tristan Thompson Are Reportedly Considering a ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Having Second Child With Tristan ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian Defends Her Friendly Relationship With Tristan ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian Sends Tristan Thompson Paternity Accuser ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian Says She "Forgives" Tristan Thompson For ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian, Tristan Thompson Are Reportedly Back Together ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian: Rewatching Tristan Thompson Paternity Scandal ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian, Tristan Thompson Were Engaged Before Paternity Scandal ›