According to the source, they've decided to give "their relationship another try," as Tristan has been "working hard to prove himself and has been a great dad to True." Not only that, but they've apparently been spending a lot of time together during quarantine, to the point where they recently "acted like they were back together" at Khloé's birthday party in June.
However, there's a catch. As another source apparently told Entertainment Tonight, Khloé and Tristan may be opting to keep things casual, as they are "not officially" a couple.
Neither Khloé nor Tristan have commented on the rumor.
Photo via Getty
- The Kardashian-Jenners Ranked By Wealth - PAPER ›
- Khloé Kardashian Trolled Over Febreze Ad - PAPER ›
- Khloe Kardashian Is Reportedly Pregnant with Tristan Thompson's ... ›
- People Think Khloé Kardashian Owes Jordyn Woods an Apology After Taking Back Tristan Thompson - PAPER ›
- Paternity Suit Alleges Tristan Thompson Has a Third Child - PAPER ›
- Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Welcome Second Baby ›