Goop's shopping page is a curated selection of the finest luxury lifestyle items hand-picked by Gwyneth Paltrow herself. And one of the latest additions to the roster is a candle that "Smalls Like My Vagina."
On Saturday, Goop sold out of artisanal fragrance brand Heretic's "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle, which is described to have a "a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent." And this scent is made up by geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes, along with Damask rose and ambrette seed.
The 10.5-ounce candle costs $75, and has also sold out on Heretic's website. Per People, Goop did a "test run" for the candle at the In Goop Health Summit, and apparently the product also sold out fast.
In a since-edited product description, the Goop website shared that the scent began as a joke. While Gwyneth was working with Heretic perfumer Douglas Little to create a new fragrance, they were testing out scents, and upon landing on the combination currently featured on the candle, Paltrow said, "Uhhh..this smells like a vagina."
All vaginas smell different, and apparently The Politician actress's has a base scent of ambrette seed, and a heart of damask rose. Who knew?
This isn't the first time Paltrow and Goop endorsed a vagina-related product. Previously, the company supported the procedure of vagina steaming — which, by the way, you should never try at home. Maybe just join the waitlist for the vagina-scented candle.
Photo via Getty
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Is Selling Orgasm-Scented Candles - PAPER ›
- Drake Is Now Selling Drake-Scented Candles - PAPER ›
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Vagina Candle Went Up in Flames - PAPER ›
- Goop Releases Its First Vibrator - PAPER ›
- Goop Calls Exploding Candle Lawsuit "Frivolous" - PAPER ›
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Has a New DTF Supplement ›
- Gwyneth Paltrow Eats Her Vagina Candle for Uber Eats Ad - PAPER ›
- Goop Unveils Their Luxurious Alpaca Wool-Lined Diapers ›
- Kim Kardashian Is Selling Concrete Skkn by Kim Home Decor ›