That's right! McDonald's has teamed up with our K-pop kings to bring the "BTS Meal" to nearly 50 markets — the biggest roll-out of the fast-food giant's celebrity meal series so far.
According to a press release, the meal is the band's favorite and includes 10 McNuggets, a regular fries, and regular Coke. Not only that, but the order also features two new sauces — sweet chili and cajun — that were inspired by exclusive flavors from South Korean McDonald's.
The BTS Meal goes on sale May 26 in the US, Brazil, and Canada. Until then though, you can see how ARMY is reacting to the news below.
"Can i get all 7 pcs even if I have buy one meal?" pic.twitter.com/zpLzCbR1Rd— ne͛haً⁷🌙 (@ot7religion) April 19, 2021
Photo via Getty / Kevin Winter
- A BTS Reality Show Is in the Works - PAPER ›
- BTS on the Cover of PAPER Break the Internet With Lisa Frank ... ›
- Travis Scott and McDonald's Unveil "Cactus Jack" Meal - PAPER ›
- BTS's 'Butter' Breaks Major YouTube Debut Record - PAPER ›
- McDonald's x BTS Is Finally Here - PAPER ›