Kim Kardashian West has built her own entrepreneurial empire, with her makeup, perfume and shapewear lines. Her most recent venture? Non-medical face masks.
Over the weekend, Kim's brand SKIMS dropped a line of face masks made in five different neutral shades that go well with her shapewear. The seamless masks, made from a nylon-spandex blend, cost $8 each and $25 for a bundle of four.
The brand is also donating 10,000 face masks to charities Baby2Baby, Good+Foundation, the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank and the National Domestic Workers Alliance.
Almost immediately after the line of masks dropped, everything sold out. But as the SKIMS website and social media accounts confirm, there's going to be another batch of masks available next week.
"We are working with our local partner in Los Angeles to produce more as quickly as possible," the post on Instagram reads. "Please join the waitlist to receive more details coming soon, and we thank you for your support."
Photo via Instagram
- This Panty Face Mask Costs the Same as One Abortion - PAPER ›
- Billie Eilish, Blackpink, Ariana Grande Release Face Masks - PAPER ›
- Stylish Non-Medical Face Masks You Can Shop Right Now - PAPER ›
- The Most Popular Fashion Masks: Off-White and Marine Serre - PAPER ›
- The CFDA and BFC Team Up on Charitable Fashion Face Masks ›