Amiri is about as LA as it gets. The rock 'n' roll luxury brand, started by Mike Amiri in 2014, is practically synonymous with California glamour and skate culture. So it's only fitting that it chose the City of Angels, where the company is already based, as the site of its first-ever store on Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive.
The flagship, situated between Brioni and Zadig & Voltaire, features a gallery-like interior and houses Amiri's entire range of men's and women's collections, while mid-century furniture and artworks decorate the minimalist space. It marks the first of Amiri's plans to bring his LA-rocker universe across more international markets in the future.
View this post on Instagram
AMIRI Rodeo Drive Opening Saturday September 26, 2020 at 10:00AM. @amirirodeodrive @amiri For appointment inquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and phone number and a member of our sales team will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.
A post shared by AMIRI (@amiri) on
Additionally, the store will stock an exclusive collab with the City of Beverly Hills featuring collectible specialty pieces available only in the brand's Rodeo Drive location. See below for a sampling of the exclusive collection and visit the store on 461 N. Rodeo Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210 when it opens September 26.
Photos courtesy of Amiri
- Five Unconventional Illustrators Exploring The Darker Side of Fashion ›
- All Your Faves Were Nominated For CFDA Awards - PAPER ›
- Mike Amiri on His New Collection & Being Inspired by LA - PAPER ›
- Amiri Is Launching a Fashion Prize for American Designers - PAPER ›
- Amiri's Fall 2021 Show Pays Tribute to Early Downtown LA - PAPER ›
- Amiri Debuts First Standalone Women's Collection - PAPER ›