While fellow celebs like Elton John may be staunch defenders of Goop's offerings, it seems like Apple Martin has a slightly more trollish take on her mom's peddling of vagina-scented candles and (ill-advised) yoni eggs.
Last night, Gwyneth took to her Instagram to showcase Apple's "interpretation of my to-do list" for her company. And the teen's big business suggestion? "Make more vagina eggs and candles."
Not only that, but it appears as if Apple has also been paying attention in Econ class, seeing as how she also ended up citing the exclusivity-based "scarcity model" at the bottom of the page as a reason for why "more vagina eggs and candles" would work. Smart and funny!
See Apple's troll in all its genius glory, below.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Gwyneth Paltrow (@gwynethpaltrow) on
Photo via Getty
- UK Health Official Says Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Series Poses ... ›
- Sail the High Seas With Gwyneth Paltrow For Only $6,000 - PAPER ›
- Elton John Is the Proud Owner of Gwyneth Paltrow Vagina Candles ... ›
- Apple Martin Turns 16 In Quarantine - PAPER ›
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Is Selling Orgasm-Scented Candles - PAPER ›