If you've been watching the latest seasons of The Great British Bake Off on Netflix, you'll know Noel Fielding and his quirky style. The host doesn't shy away from bold colors and statement prints, and he's bringing that same energy to his new collab with luxury Italian fashion house Fendi.
Related | This Bag Comes Alive at Night
As shown on Fielding's Instagram, the comedian is also an artist and loves to share his trippy, colorful works of surreal art on his page. And it seems that Silvia Venturini Fendi has been taken by his pieces because Fendi has included his "multicolored, stream of multi-consciousness" illustrations in their Fall 2021 "New Normal" menswear collection.
The theme of the collection plays off of and challenges what we perceive as "normal" clothing, and reimagines what people might wear when the time comes for everyone to reemerge from COVID-19 lockdowns. That vision apparently includes Fielding's artwork.
"Now, I think we find ourselves more open to everything, even if we are confined. We had to change our habits so much, and we've demonstrated how flexible we are, and how open we are to what is happening. To me, Noel Fielding represents this," Fendi told Vogue UK. "He's a multi-faceted man: an actor, a comedian, but also an artist, a musician, a writer. Today, you have to be a multi-tasker, someone who escapes definition."
Watch Fendi's whole Fall 2021 fashion show and see all the looks, below.
Photo via Instagram
- Fendi is Bringing Luxury Residences to the U.S. - PAPER ›
- Fendi Debuts a Glow-in-the-Dark Handbag With Sarah Coleman ... ›
- Nicki Minaj Launches Collection with Fendi - PAPER ›
- Fendi Debuts Cropped Men's Jackets for Spring 2022 - PAPER ›
- Fendi Re-Issues Carrie Bradshaw's Iconic Purple Baguette - PAPER ›
- "The Fendi Set" Chronicles Kim Jones' First Year at Fendi - PAPER ›
- "The Great British Bake Off" Faces Backlash for Mexican Week ›