On Thursday, Rina Lipa opened the edibles-inspired collection in a green minidress alongside actress Maisie Williams (who wore a yellow suit with a very '80s twist). Betty Belle aka DJ Buck Betty, who DJ'ed for Dua's Studio 2054 digital event, also walked the show.
And while the trippy, ASMR-filled show was filled with tons of incredible sensory details, you better believe that Dua didn't let it distract her from praising her little sister's big accomplishment via Instagram.
"SHE DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO!!," Dua proudly captioned a post of Rina on the runway. "NO DRAMA."
Granted, the sisters have been fans of the Giuliano Calza-helmed brand for a while now, with Dua previously appearing as an animated avatar with boyfriend Anwar Hadid in the virtual front-row for GCDS's Spring 2021 show last fall. Either way though, our big takeaway is that we're definitely looking forward to seeing Rina on many more catwalks to come!
See Dua's post about the show, below.
Photo by Adriana Roslin / Courtesy of GCDS
- GCDS Installed a Giant T-Rex for Its Jurassic Park Show - PAPER ›
- GCDS Fall 2020 Was All About Being Extra - PAPER ›
- Dua Lipa and Anwar Hadid Attend GCDS' Milan Show as Cartoons ... ›
- Dua Lipa Shows Off Buzzy London Designers for Her Birthday ›
- Anna Trevelyan Interviews Giuliano Calza About GCDS Spring 2022 ›
- GCDS and Bratz Dolls Team Up for Exclusive Collaboration - PAPER ›