Kylie Jenner is famous for many things: being a billionaire, being maybe not a billionaire, fillers. But her biggest ever viral moment came with the surprise pregnancy (and birth) reveal of Stormi Webster, her child with Travis Scott, in 2018. It was a moment! Where were you when you heard?
Related | Kylie Jenner: Get Rich or Die Following
Now, it would appear that Jenner is using her young mom cred to add baby products to her burgeoning beauty empire. As Page Six points out, there's now a verified @KylieBaby account on Instagram. While the grid's still blank, Jenner tagged the account in a new post of Stormi that appears on her own grid.
Kylie insiders would have seen a baby brand coming. Jenner filed a few Kylie Baby trademark applications last year, for not just cosmetic products but also cribs, strollers and baby clothing. As Page Six notes, other trademarks include "Kylie Swim" and "Kylie Hair." We're obviously already living in the millennial pink world of Kylie Cosmetics and Kylie Skin.
It's kind of surprising that the KarJenners haven't launched any baby lines previous to this one, given how many cute young kids they have in the brood. We're excited to see what Kylie and Stormi come up with!
Photo via Getty
- How Kylie Jenner's New Campaign Became a Middle Eastern Meme ›
- Kylie Jenner Like You've Never Seen Her Before - PAPER ›
- Kylie Jenner on the Digital Cover of PAPER Transformation - PAPER ›
- Kylie Jenner: Fans Think She Already Gave Birth - PAPER ›
- Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Postpartum Struggles With Followers ›
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Spark Secret Marriage Rumors - PAPER ›
- Kylie Jenner Fans Praise Her Postpartum Stomach Photo - PAPER ›