And though he later say on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he came off as "the worst, most insensitive, stupid awful guy" for saying his failing marriage was "part of why I started drinking," he also insisted that his words were taken out of context, adding that the former couple share a mutual respect and put their kids first.
Even so, Page Sixwent on to report that current girlfriend Jennifer Lopez was "pissed" about the interview and felt like she was "getting pulled into this because she is dating him." However, the publication also spoke to another insider who insisted the other source was wrong, adding that "the focus is on the children.”
Now though, Lopez herself has confirmed to Peopleshe's not angry with Affleck and that "this story is simply not true."
"It is not how I feel," she said in a statement. "I couldn't have more respect for Ben as a father, a co-parent, and a person." So looks like things are all good for Bennifer.
Photo via Getty/ Pascal Le Segretain
- Ben Affleck Allegedly Sends Weird Video to Woman Who ... ›
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez Make Their Red Carpet Debut ... ›
- Ben Affleck Addresses Backlash Over Jennifer Garner Comments ... ›
- Jennifer Lopez Netflix Doc "HALFTIME" Will Open Tribeca ›
- Ben Affleck Denies Claims by Selling Sunset Star Emma Hernan ›
- Ben Affleck Clarifies Grammy Argument Rumors ›