Related | It's Giving Breakup
In the pics, the singer was in a glam look featuring mint green locks that matched her outfit and manicure. She wrote, "I clean up ok." Her hairstylist Dimitris Giannetos also documented the monochrome beauty and fashion moment with a boomerang, captioned, "CA MINT A."
There's no telling whether the change is actually permanent, but the Cabello's certainly feeling it.
Just last week, the 24-year-old and her "Señorita" collaborator Mendes announced that they were splitting after two years as a couple. They both posted coordinated messages saying, "We've decided to end our romantic relationship, but our love for one another as humans is stronger than ever."
They continued, "We started our relationship as best friends and will continue to be best friends. We so appreciate your support from the beginning and moving forward."
Photo via Getty
- Lana Del Rey Responds to Camila Cabello Shade Speculation ... ›
- Camila Cabello Responds to Dancer Blackface Accusations - PAPER ›
- Camila Cabello Says She Went to "Racial Healing Sessions" - PAPER ›
- Chris Olsen and Ian Paget Break Up - PAPER ›
- Camila Cabello Opens Up About Shawn Mendes Breakup ›
- Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello Have Been Reportedly Dating For Weeks ›