When it comes to fashion with a capital "F" there are no bad ideas, only a right and wrong time to wear them. Whether it be a KFC bucket hat or microscopic hand bags, fashion is less a question of "why?" but "when?"
It's no secret that the ergonomic foam clogs commonly known as, Crocs, have recently become a cult style icon for many designers in the world of high fashion. From Balenciaga's infamous platform version of the shoe to the instantly sold out Post Malone collaboration, the people have clearly spoken and they simply adore Crocs.
It does however, beg the question, why limit our love of Crocs to just out feet? Well, fret not because Unnecessary Inventions has answered your prayers with the first ever pair of Crocs Gloves.
Coming in a vivid shade of Sanitary Hospital Blue, the 3D-printed rubber finger-less gloves incorporate all of the original clog's hallmark design details from the air holes to the riveted strap originally meant to hold your foot in place that spans the length of the accessory. For what the gloves lack in utility, and presumably flexibility, they more than make up for in sheer style. Don't get it twisted, these gloves are a statement piece for sure.
"But when would I ever wear such a thing?" you might naively ask. Fear not, because we've come up with at least 25 separate occasions in which you could rock these Crocs gloves. You're welcome.
- Getting murdered
- Committing a murder
- Disposing of a body after having murdered it
- A fun jet ski romp through the Gowanus canal
- Your weekly game of squash with Todd from HR
- The 2019 Met Gala
- Playing in the ball pit at the McDonald's Play Place off Interstate 65
- A SOPHIE concert
- A Nickelback concert
- The Annual Gathering of the Juggalos
- A motorcycle race through a waterpark
- A friendly grapple with the Frosted Flakes mascot, Tony the Tiger
- Confronting your sleep-paralysis demon
- Attending Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul's Las Vegas Wedding
- Sitting down to talk to your extended family about the importance of voting in the upcoming 2020 Presidential Election
- The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards green carpet
- Thursday nights at The Rosemont
- A job interview for CEO of Four Loko
- Peppa Pig's Coachella After Party
- Meeting JoJo Siwa
- Explaining what TikTok is to Grandma Ethel
- Having to delete Grandma Ethel's TikTok after the family threatened to stage an intervention
- Brunch with the gal pals
Photo via Youtube