Thanks to Miss Rona, fashion brands are finding new ways to roll collections out online. With just a phone camera to work with, Jacquemus launched its Summer 2020 campaign, Jacquemus From Home, starring Barbie Ferreira and Bella Hadid.
The campaign consists of a series of images via FaceTime, captured by Pierre-Ange Carlotti and directed by Simon Port Jacquemus himself. The stills feature Ferreira and Hadid in the comfort of their own homes, but ready to go out in pieces from the designer's latest collection. Hadid, posing in a simple white-walled room, sports a crisp white suit and green bralette, a blue bodysuit and a cropped orange and yellow top. Ferreira, on the other hand, models a sheer white blouse, long pleated dress and a cropped lilac and green top.
Additionally, Ferreira's shoot features the designer's legendary floppy hat in a dusty rose hue. Both Ferreira and Hadid don the brand's signature style sunglasses, as well as woven bags.
The bare-bones shoot captures an intimate portrait of Ferreira and Hadid as their most natural selves, without the help of trained hair and makeup artists on set. As the fashion industry continues to adapt to the challenges brought on by the coronavirus pandemic, more brands are sure to take note of Jacquemus' crafty campaign.
Photos via Instagram
- Kourtney Kardashian Jacquemus Lookalike Scott Disick - PAPER ›
- Simon Porte Jacquemus On His Namesake Label and the ... ›
- The Moving Childhood Memory Behind Jacquemus' Fall 2020 Show ... ›
- Bella Hadid Sees New Orleans for the First Time in New Film - PAPER ›
- Jacquemus Held His Spring 2021 Show in a Giant Wheat Field - PAPER ›
- Jacquemus' New Puppy Toutou Is Instagram's New Favorite Pet - PAPER ›
- Adut Akech's Runway Walk at Jacquemus Is Going Viral - PAPER ›
- There's a Jacquemus CBD Drink Coming Out - PAPER ›
- Barbie Ferreira Is Done With "Backhanded Compliments" About Her Body - PAPER ›
- Inside Jacquemus' Rained-Out Hawaii Fashion Show ›
- The Moving Childhood Memory Behind Jacquemus' Fall 2020 Show ›
- Kourtney Kardashian Jacquemus Lookalike Scott Disick ›
- Simon Porte Jacquemus On His Namesake Label and the Importance of Spontaneity ›