Apparently, the rapper surprised his new flame after dinner with a hotel suite filled with racks of clothes. But although Ye dressed her almost exclusively in Balenciaga up to that point (minus a low-rise thong pant from Miaou), all the clothes and accessories in that room were actually from Diesel.
Photo: Instagram Story Screenshot/ @Diesel
Indeed, the denim jackets, jeans, coats, bags and shoes were all from Diesel's Spring 2022 collection, the first designed under the brand's new creative director Glenn Martens (the Belgian designer behind fashion label Y/Project). There were also pieces from his Pre-Fall 2022 line which has yet to hit stores.
Though Ye has attended a few Diesel runway shows in Milan back in the day, the hasn't exactly been a strong connection between the two. Fox, on the other hand, actually starred in a Diesel campaign for Fall 2020. Whatever the reason, it will be interesting to see if the Ye/Diesel relationship will carry on in some way or form, since he's basically a walking Balenciaga ad these days.
See the gallery, below, for some of the pieces that Ye fitted the Uncut Gems actress in from Diesel.
Photos via Getty/ Courtesy of Diesel
- Y/Project's Glenn Martens Is Diesel's New Creative Director - PAPER ›
- Diesel's Short Film "Francesca" Celebrates Gender Transition ... ›
- Glenn Martens' Diesel Debut Takes Denim to Another Dimension ... ›
- Kardashian_Kolloquium Muses on Kanye's Muses - PAPER ›
- Julia Fox Clears the Air About Issues Surrounding Ex Husband - PAPER ›
- Ye and Julia Fox Have Photoshoot Date Night with Celebs - PAPER ›
- Kanye West and Julia Fox Make Their Red Carpet Debut - PAPER ›
- Kanye West and Julia Fox Make Their Fashion Week Debut - PAPER ›
- Julia Fox Reportedly Dated Drake Before Kanye West - PAPER ›
- Julia Fox Responds to Claims About Copying Kim Kardashian - PAPER ›
- Julia Fox and Kanye West Reportedly Call It Quits - PAPER ›
- Julia Fox Was Stoned During That "Uncut Gems" Interview ›