On Saturday, international organization Global Citizen partnered with the World Health Organization to put on a special show for the world, dedicated to health care workers and people at the frontlines battling the COVID-19 pandemic. One World: Together At Homewas curated by Lady Gaga, and included an incredible roster of international artists.
Charlie Puth was one of the performers to participate in the pre-show. And many were touched by his performance of "See You Again" — a song that hit especially hard because of what the world is going through right now.
But while a lot of people were crying their hearts out as Charlie sang the heartbreaking lyrics, a lot also couldn't help but notice his background as he was broadcasting his performance from his bedroom. As people pointed out, the artist forgot to make his bed — unlike some of the other celebs who had neater, produced backgrounds (or seemingly full glam squads a la Beyoncé). A definite quarantine mood we can all relate to.
All the singer could say in response to fans calling him out was, "Oops I forgot to make my bed."
Don't worry, Charlie. Hard same.
Photo via Getty
- JHart Is Putting His Self-Doubt to Bed - PAPER ›
- Why Is This Meghan Trainor Press Release So Horny? ›
- Diplo, Charlie Puth and More Go Live on Twitch for Relief Efforts ›
- Billie Eilish Calls Out Benny Blanco Over Charlie Puth Attacks - PAPER ›
- Charlie Puth and His History of Being Very Horny ›
- Global Citizen's 'Together At Home' Raises $127.9 Million ›
- Twitch Announces Massive Livestream to Aid COVID-19.Relief ›
- You Must Read This Brilliantly Deranged Meghan Trainor Press Release ›
- JHart Is Putting His Self-Doubt to Bed ›