Recently, drama account TikTok Room uploaded footage from a crowded party in which a group maskless influencers can be seen standing on tables. And according to IBT, amongst the people recorded were several Sway House members — including Bryce Hall, who is currently facing criminal charges alongside Blake Gray for hosting two similar gatherings.
Needless to say, the viral video was quickly met with substantial backlash from fans upset at the collective's apparent inability to follow public health protocol.
"Are we surprised? No," as one comment beneath the video read. Meanwhile, other expressed their disappointment with Sway House's continued antics, writing, "Seriously? Do they really have to like come on - learn from your mistakes," alongside calls to "deplatform" the boys.
"Never wish for an influencer to get COVID-19 because knowing them they'll spread it to innocent people by constantly going outside and not staying home," as another person said.
Previously, Hall expressed "regret" for throwing the parties and promised to stop partying — a statement that came after L.A. mayor Eric Garcetti shut down utilities to the house and they were reportedly forced to move out.
Sway House has yet to respond to the new footage. In the meantime though, you can see the video of the latest party, below.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by First Ever Tiktok Shaderoom (@tiktokroom) on
Photos via Getty
- Billie Eillish Appears to Criticize Influencers For Partying During the ... ›
- TikTok Stars Bryce Hall, Blake Gray Face Criminal Charges Over ... ›
- TikTok Star Bryce Hall Has His Power Shut Off After Massive House ... ›
- Bryce Hall Says Ariana Grande's TikToker Partying Criticism Was a "Marketing Move" - PAPER ›
- Noah Beck Responds to $10,000 TikTok Duet Backlash - PAPER ›