Related | Cardi B Defends Kulture's Birkin Bag
You may recall that we've been here before. Cardi B announced she would separate from Offset in December 2018, but the two reconciled almost immediately after and were very publicly back together from the 2019 Grammys onward.
Sadly, it seems like these two crazy kids just couldn't make it work. Their relationship has been besieged by cheating rumors on Offset's side, and TMZ sources indicate things could get a little ugly in court.
Cardi B is asking for full custody of Kulture and that Offset pay child support. She cites the old "irreconcilable differences" and notes that "there are no prospects for a reconciliation."
There's also apparently no pre-nup, which means the couple's considerable assets will be split equitably.
OH MY FUCKING GOD CARDI DID IT https://t.co/YV2h4XCjC5— A Crayola From 1970 (@A Crayola From 1970) 1600202685.0
As you might expect, fans are immensely relieved and happy for Cardi. She absolutely does not need him. But we hope everyone involved is doing okay.
Photo via Getty
- Cardi B Criticizes Coronavirus Xenophobia - PAPER ›
- Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion Release "WAP" Music Video - PAPER ›
- Cardi B Calls Out TikTok Star Emmuhlu Over Old Videos - PAPER ›
- Guess Why Cardi and Offset Are Back Together - PAPER ›
- Cardi B Responds to People Saying She's in a "Mentally Abusive" Relationship - PAPER ›
- Cardi B Calls Off Divorce From Offset - PAPER ›
- Cardi B, Offset Finally Reveal Their Baby's Name ›