Recently, a woman named Paige Niemann went viral due to her eerily similar look, which she plays up by dressing up as Grande — high pony, giant lashes, big furs, et al.
Not only that, but Niemann's also been getting into the impression game as of late, though they all seem to be tangentially related to Grande. From Mean Girls spoofs to Scream Queensparodies, Niemann's done it all.
In fact, this particular impression has gotten so big that Niemann's spoof has even made its way to Twitter. After being posted by a Grande fan account alongside the caption, "I just know Ariana is terrified," Grande herself felt the need to respond to the video, writing, "i just wonder whyyyy the cat voice / dialogue."
"i am sure she is the sweetest sweet sweetheart forreal," Grande continued. "but it's definitley bizarre seeing people blend the two worlds lmao."
Naturally, Niemann is overjoyed that Grande's seen her video, telling E! News that the news "shocked" her.
See Grande's response, below.
i just wonder whyyyy the cat voice / dialogue. 😭 i am sure she is the sweetest sweet sweetheart forreal !! but it’s definitley bizarre seeing people blend the two worlds lmao.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 24, 2019
Photo via Getty
- Ariana Grande Announces New Album Out This Month - PAPER ›
- Lady Gaga Fans Can't Handle Her Viral Dentist Doppelgänger - PAPER ›
- Ariana Grande Is Engaged to Real Estate Agent Dalton Gomez - PAPER ›
- Ariana Grande Cosplayer Paige Niemann Called Out For OnlyFans ›
- Ariana Grande's New Boyfriend Is Dalton Gomez ›
- Viral Ariana Grande Doppelgänger Paige Niemann Responds to Star's Alleged Shade ›
- Ariana Grande Fans Start Petition to Cast Her as Meg in "Hercules" ›