1. John Waters will be signing copies of his new book, Role Models, at the Gagosian Shop (988 Madison Avenue) on Tuesday, October 5th, from 6 to 8 p.m.
2. "21 Under 21: Music's Hottest Minors"
3. If you're going to Paris this week with Mr. Mickey, stop by colette (213 rue Saint-Honore) and pick up a limited-edition Tom Sachs and Krink collab marker set (via SlamXHype)
4. Here's the cover of the new N.E.R.D. album, Nothing, shot by Terry Richardson.
5. There are two worthwhile book launches this Wednesday, September 29, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. The first is for Trespass, by PAPER's Carlo McCormick with the Wooster Collective at the Taschen store (107 Greene St.) and the second is for Total Housing: Alternatives to Urban Sprawl at the Storefront for Art and Architecture (97 Kenmare Street).
6. Turn yourself into a zombie.