He's a professional football player. She's a supermodel. Dinner at their place was never going to be pizza and chocolate cake. But now, an interview has surfaced with the couple's personal chef, Allen Campbell, and he dishes the dirt on what the two do and don't eat. It's...quite the regimen.

Campbell told Boston.com that 80% of their main dietary intake consists of vegetables and whole grains. Things like brown rice, beans and quinoa, that type of stuff. The other 20% is an assortment of lean meats like grass-fed steaks, duck, chicken breast and wild salmon.

Wait, we're not done narrowing down foods just yet.

Of forbidden foods Campbell said:

"No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. I'll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. ... I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt.

[Tom] doesn't eat nightshades, because they're not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I'm very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.

What else? No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy.

The kids eat fruit. Tom, not so much. He will eat bananas in a smoothie. But otherwise, he prefers not to eat fruits."

If you're ever invited around the Brady-Bundchen household for a dinner party, be sure to swing by McDonald's first.

[ Image source: Billy Farrell/BFA.com]

You May Also Like