1. This new Oreo commercial really is over-the-top twee. [via Jezebel]
2. Daft Punk's new album Random Access Memories, which is out in a week, is now streaming on iTunes. [via Pitchfork]
3. The Bluth Banana Stand officially hit NYC today at Radio City Music Hall and apparently it was extremely crowded. Tomorrow it will be at the Northern tip of Columbus Circle from noon to 7pm. [via Press Release]
4. We couldn't be happier that astronaut Chris Hadfield did a cover of David Bowie's "Space Oddity" in the International Space Station.
5. Taco Bell is currently testing out a waffle-taco hybrid for its breakfast sandwiches. Dat. Shit. Cray. [via Eater]
6. TIME and Google have taken satellite footage dating back decades, enhanced it, and created a great interactive map of how the world has changed over the years. You can enter any location to see how it's changed, or you can just check out the editor's picks which are the most dramatic.