1. Netherlands comedian Ronald Goedemondt does the best impression of Nicolas Cage we've ever seen. Also, his "horror movie that Nicolas Cage would be in" concept is pretty damn accurate. [via Death and Taxes]
2. Target's next collab will be with Phillip Lim! The range will include menswear, womenswear and accessories and it will launch on September 15th. [via Press Release]
3. This may be the strangest contest ever: Jim Beam is making people compete to go on tour with Kid Rock and become his "personal bartender." Anyone, with or without bartending experience, can enter for a chance to travel with Kid Rock to three of his tour stops this summer and earn $10,000. You can apply here if that's your thing.
4. Mr. Sunday is back on May 12th at 3pm. The Sunday afternoon late brunch/dance party will kick off for the summer at Gowanus Grove with tacos, beer and sangria. [via Free Williamsburg]
5. Drag City is releasing an album by legendary comedian Andy Kaufman. The album, Andy and His Grandmother, will feature never-before-heard material from micro-cassette tapes that Andy recorded during 1977-79 and will be out on July 16th. [via Press Release]
6. Oh god. Jonah Falcon, the guy with the world's largest penis, went and made a terrible song about having a huge penis. [via Queerty]