1. Stop by the Oh-Wow Gallery (227 Waverly Place) tonight, September 21, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. There's a book signing for Ari Marcopoulos new photo book Stoopz, documenting the early 90's NYC skateboarding scene. Plus, you'll get a free slice of pizza and a beer with purchase.
2. The Miami branch of The SOHO House is scheduled to open on October 11, just in time for Art Basel Miami.
3. The Sound Fix record store (Berry and North 11th Street, Williamsburg) is for sale for $250,000. Here's the listing on Craigslist. (via Daily Swarm)
4. Aaron Hunt interviews NYC/BCN artist RIPO on Vandalog. He's just finished two book covers and is in a big group show in Barcelona. Go RIPO!
5. Suicidal Tendencies, Cro-Mags NYC, and Underdog are playing Terminal 5 on November 14. Tickets go on sale Friday, September 24.
6. Geoff McFetridge opens his new exhibit, The Westest, tonight, September 21, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Half Gallery (208 Forsyth Street)