1. Nobody -- not even you, Britney Spears -- will be nominated for a Grammy for Best Pop Female Vocalist this year after the Recording Academy dropped that category and 30 others. At least Spears can celebrate her sixth #1 album, Femme Fatale, while Wiz Khalifa's Rolling Papers goes straight in at #2. [NYT]
2. Seven of the ten most followed Twitter users are women, six are under 30 and all live in North America. And, yes, one of them is Oprah. [Twitalyzer]
3. In today's sculpture news, a concrete guitar honoring Kurt Cobain was unveiled on Tuesday in a park in Aberdeen, Washington. [YahooUK]
4. A guide to 2011 Summer Music Festivals in the U.S. [ClubPlanet]
5. PUMA is launching their new Undefeated collection tonight at Good Units (356 West 58th Street) with DJs Kid Capri, Kenny Dope, Prince Language etc. all "spinning vinyl only." What is vinyl? (Just kidding. We still have some of those in the basement.) [Puma]
6. Having trouble sleeping? Check out the cool marijuana-themed pillowcases available from ibudyou.com.
7. Julianne Moore as Hilary Clinton. [Blackbook]