Reebok looked to a new creative agency to design, direct and execute the brand's 2017 global campaign starring Teyana Taylor. Utilizing their editorial point of view and creative understanding, they came up with the campaign direction that would showcase the versatility of Teyana Taylor while creating extensive content.
Teyana Taylor epitomizes what it means to be a strong, fearless and forward-thinking female. As the face of Reebok's Freestyle High sneakers, they looked to showcase how color, movement and ﬁtness could be showcased through Teyana's different personalities.
PROGRAM ELEMENTS & RESULTS
• 3 campaign creatives shot in one day
• 3 unique personalities that celebrated Teyana's power:
• Femme Flashback
• Fearless Fashionista
• Fitness Guru
• Full shoot management — Engaging up and coming photographer, stylist, hair, make-up, nail artist, behind the scenes photographer, product photographer and videographer
• Created 4 videos for PR ampliﬁcation
• Shot 9 boomerang videos.
• Executed BTS still photography
• Designed layouts for in-store marketing materials
Scroll through to see all the images from the campaign launch!