If you've spent the spring in red hot suspense over which songs will get stuck in your head, get you bodied, and ultimately erode your sanity over the course of summer, you'll be happy to know that big data already has it all figured out. Music identification app, Shazam, has mined search data from millions of global users to predict and rank the twelve songs that will control your life and provide a soundtrack to literally everything you do, everywhere you go this summer. Some are clear and present bangers, some are not good at all, and given the international data pool, some are a complete and delightful surprise (!!Albanian Rihanna!!) .
Without further ado, here is the tentative tracklist for Now That's What I Call Music 16.
1. One Dance - Drake
2. Desiigner - Panda
3. Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
4. Kiiara - Gold
5. The Strumbellas - Spirits
6. gnash - i hate u, i love u [sic]
7. Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love
8. Dua Lipa - Hotter Than Hell
9. Era Istrefi - Bonbon [ALBANIAN RIHANNA COME THRRUUUUUUUUU]
10. Keith Urban - Wasted Time
11. The Chainsmokers feat. Daya - Don't Let Me Down