The 7.4-acre, gated, seaside compound is located in Montecito in Santa Barbara County. The Mediterranean-style property includes the main house, a gym, library, arcade, game room, home theater, wet and dry saunas, a pool, and a guest house. Altogether the estate has 19,000 square feet of living space, with 9 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms.
Related | Meghan and Harry Are Dipping
According to Variety, the names of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex don't appear on the deeds. But, the trust shares an address with Meghan's longtime Hollywood business manager.
The couple first moved to the states earlier this year after Megxit. Madonna even offered them her New York City apartment. But they didn't take the offer, but instead reportedly moved into Tyler Perry's Beverly Hills estate in May.
Photo via Getty
- Meghan Markle and Michelle Obama Are Teaming Up - PAPER ›
- Prince Harry Condemns the UK Tabloids' Treatment of Meghan Markle ›
- Duchess Meghan Markle Reportedly Signs a Deal with Disney ... ›
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Sign Massive Netflix Deal - PAPER ›
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Having Another Baby - PAPER ›
- What Harry and Meghan Revealed in Their Oprah Interview - PAPER ›
- Prince Harry Will be Attending Prince Philip's Funeral - PAPER ›
- Prince Harry Accuses the Royal Family of 'Total Neglect' - PAPER ›