After saying that she doesn't care to date at the moment, Kardashian said she has preferred to just focus on "making sure I process everything."
"I think, especially in my family, we are good at moving on. We have very big, forgiving hearts, we just move on, but we don't really talk about things that happened," she said, before admitting, "I don't really know if that's healthy or not."
As such, Kardashian said that she "forgives" her ex and the father of 18-month-old True, and saying that she doesn't "think he's a bad person."
"I think we all make mistakes, we are humans," she continued. "But it's only going to hurt me if I'm holding onto this anger and playing this victim role. I don't believe in being a victim. I believe in 'Okay this happened to me, let's figure it out, let's push through it,' and maybe if I am open and honest about it, it can help other people feel like, 'It's okay, we are all human, we are all going to get through things.'"
Kardashian then went on to say that she feels "like we are all so quick to just exile people, and it's just so heavy to me."
"But you can't just condemn somebody for sinning differently than you did," she said, later adding, "Something I'm just focusing on is making sure I am healed from that, or as much as I can, and try to understand it as much as I can."
Listen to their entire conversation, here.
Photo via Getty
- Khloé Kardashian Sends Tristan Thompson Paternity Accuser Cease-and-Desist - PAPER ›
- Khloé Kardashian Responds to Troll Saying She Has "No Self Worth" ›
- Khloé Kardashian Responds to Meme About Her Love Life ›
- Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Welcome Second Baby ›
- Khloé Kardashian Talks About Having Another Kid With Tristan Thompson ›
- Lamar Odom Announces Documentary "Sex, Drugs and Kardashians" ›