1. Iggy Pop is now a fragrance model. [Fashionista]
2. After winning two MTV awards in Belfast on Sunday, Justin Bieber supposedly went to that city's biggest gay club, Kremlin to escape the crowds. [The Sun]
3. The top reasons Facebook users "LIKE": To "show support" (28%) and "enjoyed what was said or shown" (28%). Here are the other reasons. [MarketingCharts]
4. Penguin Prison, Cousin Cole and DJ Rad are the featured guests at the ninth edition of Switchboard: "A night of musical transportation." Stop by Hotel Chantelle (92 Ludlow Street) tonight, November 8. It's free with an RSVP to Good Peoples. Penguin Prison is also DJing at Yotel (570 Tenth Avenue @ 42nd Street) on Saturday, November 12.
5. The Chocolate Show is back in NYC for the fourteenth year with over 65 companies and, you guessed it, lots of yummy chocolate. It runs from November 10 to 13 at The Metropolitan Pavilion (125 West 18th Street). Details and tickets are here.
6. The Village Voice's food critic Robert Sietsema has a funny roundup of restaurant spelling made misteaks...er, mistakes. [VV]
7. L.A. auction house, Julien's, is offering up tons of cool items at their "Icons and Idols" event from December 1 to 4 in Beverly Hills. You can bid on Lady Gaga's prop gun from her "Born This Way" video (est. $6,000 to $8,000) and three Cher gowns designed by Bob Mackie (estimated at $2,000 to $4,000 each). Go here to bid online and to see the complete list.
8. Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima only consumes protein shakes for nine days before the VS fashion shows. 12 hours before the show, she stops drinking liquids and eating all together explaining, "you can lose up to eight pounds just from that." [The Gloss via The Telegraph]