Gomez sat down with the K-pop superstars for a teaser video to talk about their upcoming song "Ice Cream," which debuts Friday, August 28. Like the title of the song, their conversation was as sweet as can be.
"I'm so stoked," Gomez said in the video. "I've been a fan of you guys. This is a big, big dream for me."
The BLACKPINK members returned the sentiment, saying how glad they were that Gomez is on the track with them.
It's been a big year for BLACKPINK, not only with their collaborations with Gomez and Gaga on "Sour Candy," but also with their No. 33 on the Hot 100 hit, "How You Like That," and the upcoming release of their self-titled debut studio set on October 2.
If anything, the "Ice Cream" teaser video is worth watching simply for the four-piece's reaction to Gomez claiming she's a huge fan.
Stream "Ice Cream," Friday.
Photo via Instagram
- Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK's "Sour Candy" Breaks Records - PAPER ›
- Billie Eilish, Blackpink, Ariana Grande Release Face Masks - PAPER ›
- Blackpink's Jennie Stars in Gentle Monster Eyewear Campaign ... ›
- BLACKPINK's Rosé Releases Solo Debut "R" - PAPER ›
- Selena Gomez Goes Platinum Blonde, Shares Selfie - PAPER ›