[UPDATE 03/21/16, 12:00 pm: Grimes took to Instagram again to address the incident and to ensure that "no one loses their job or gets in trouble for an issue that, as far as I can tell, was outside of everyone's control," which just solidifies her as the dopest. Even better? She's choosing to believe it was the doings of "an angry ghost." Boo!]
During a performance last night at Dublin's Olympia Theatre, Grimes was reportedly electrocuted several times in the middle of her set thanks to a faulty foot pedal that sparked a series of high voltage shocks -- as captured by fan videos of the event.
However, despite the mishap, she continued on with the performance like a trooper, later writing in a series of (now-deleted) tweets that she was touched by Dublin's kindness.
"1 mil apologies that my pedal failed and I was electrocuted," she wrote. "But there r tears in my eyes that y'all were so so wonderful."
@LaurenceMackin hell yah, I need to come back any way to visit castles... If y'all will have me back I badly wanna play a proper set
— Grimes (@Grimezsz)
March 16, 2016
We're hope you're okay, Grimes. Talk about truly shocking.