It's over! But before you start suffering from NYFWWS (New York Fashion Week Withdrawal Syndrome) here are a few quick hits from the last days of Fashion Week. Hope this tides you over until next season.
1. Ralph Lauren sending chic overalls and ripped jeans down his runway. It makes you go, "urf!?", but it also works.
2. Mick Jagger and Kevin Bacon enjoying salads at the L'Wren Scott show, while watching models walk in Scott's flower inspired collection.
3. From the "Watch What Happens" department... Kathy Griffin, Veronica Webb and Andy Cohen all front row at Isaac Mizrahi.
4. Blake Lively looking a touch over-embroidered in paisley shorts and a brocade jacket, striking a pose outside of the Marchesa show.
5. Sean Lennon, girlfriend Kemp Muhl and Yoko Ono giving a hearty standing ovation at the end of the threeASFOUR show, which featured artwork and a soundtrack courtesy of Ono.
6. In non-fash week news: Christopher Kane launched a sickening Fall 2009 collaboration with Top Shop. My favorite piece? The dress with the aligators.