The real end of New York Fashion week is tomorrow, but as far as this young market editor is concerned, the big bang came yesterday with the Baby Phat show. Before you judge me, I need you to understand this: each season Kimora Lee Simmons knows how to put the s-h-o-w in fashion, and her Spring/Summer 2010 show last night was no different (she even had it broadcast live in Time Square). But I digress... check out the highlights and other general fabulosities which went down in today's edition of "Fashion Week at a Glance."
1. "Power couple" Ice and Coco-T, Toni Braxton and... Tinsley Mortimer? All sitting front row at the Baby Phat show.
2. Kathy Griffin charming an adoring crowd of fans at Robert Verdi's Survival of the Chicest Lounge.
3. Dani Stahl, designer of Lia Sophia jewelry, poining out her favorite pieces from her latest collection at the Lia Sophia Lounge within Alice + Olivia.
4. Mary J. Blige whipping the crowd into a frenzy at the Catherine Malandrino presentation, while Estelle and friends kicked it in the background.
5. Sessilee Lopez pumping down West 28th Street in a gold, sparkly number and sky high stilettos towards the DSquared after-party.
6. Jefferson Hack, Mena Suvari and Lindsay Lohan with Taylor Momsen whipping the paps in a frenzy as they waited for the G-Star show to start.
7. Mickey Rourke -- glasses on, game face on -- taking in the Max Azria show!
Photo of Coco and Ice-T via gossiponthis.com