We're one day away from the end of New York Fashion week, but it's getting better as we go. Some of my favorite designers, Alexandre Herchcovitch and Timo Weiland piped up with strong selections. as celeb sightings piped down.
1. Mischa Barton floating around and having a highly good time at the What Goes Around Comes Around Party, which rocked on well into the wee hours of the morning.
2. The jaw dropping accessories -- gold jewelry and towering shoes -- at Philip Lim.
3. Keren Craig, partner at Marchesa, warmly greeting guests at their show. She just popped out a baby on Monday. You better work, sister!
4. Timo Weiland's ridiculously amazing presentation. He debuted both men's and women's apparel. I died.
5. Alexandre Herchcovitch parading a candy colored collection of dresses down the runway. His sweetest yet!
6. Oooh! How did I miss this? Ron Jeremy sitting second row at the Tadashi Shoji show on Monday!
7. The design team at Halston debuting a collection inspired by their perfume bottle. Sounds bad, but looked good. Wonder what Marios Schwab, who is Halston's next creative director, will produce for his debut collection for Fall 2010...