1. Can't. Stop. Listening. To. This. Song. ("Never Forget You" by The Noisettes)
2. Clothing swap! From Aug. 20 to Sept. 13, 30 independent boutiques from London are coming to New York and vice versa, in the form of pop-ups throughout the Lower East Side and the Newburgh Quarter in LDN. Featured boutiques/designers include Fred Perry, Twenty8Twelve, Beyond The Valley, Earnest Sewn, In God We Trust, By Robert James and Kaight. Go here for more info.
3. Elton John is set to make a guest appearance on Alice In Chains' new album Black Gives Way To Blue, out Sept. 29. The legends collaborated on the album’s title track, "Black Gives Way To Blue," a tribute to Alice In Chains’ late lead singer Layne Staley.
4. Take a peek at Whoopi Goldberg's Wooster Street loft, which is for sale for $3.9 million.
5. Online literary journal Triple Canopy and the Film Society at the Gowanus Studio Space are hosting "COMPOSITE BEINGS," a night of "expanded cinema" next Monday, August 17. Filmmaker Ben Russell joins musician Joe Grimm for Mazes, " a double 16mm projection that uses photo-sensitive electronics and film loops to produce a transcendent barrage of flickering white light and audio signals." (The Gowanus Studio Space, 199 8th St., Aug. 17, 8 p.m. $5.)