1. The Scissor Sisters' third album Night Work is coming out on June 28. You can hear one song called "Invisible Light" here.
2. The Great Nude Invitational art fair runs from May 13 to 16 at the Roger Smith Hotel (501 Lexington Ave.). The sponsors say it's "a first-of-its-kind" exhibit of works entirely dedicated to the nude. Readers may recall the Roger Smith was the sight of the "My Sweet Lord" show in 2007 that was shut down after complaints about the display of an anatomically correct chocolate sculpture of Jesus Christ.
3. Five Trendsetters Who Don't Wear Makeup.
4. Our fave compilation series Kitsune Maison is releasing Volume 9 on April 26. This one includes tracks by Holy Ghost, Two Door Cinema Club, Jamaica, Crookers, Logo and our song-of-the week "Wonderful Life" by Hurts.
5. While Andrew Andrew are generally credited with being the first DJs to host an iPod club night, we were intrigued by their Tweet on Sunday that they were about to be the first to DJ with iPads. Did they? Were they?
6. New York's annual Art In Odd Places festival will run from October 1 to 10, 2010, all along 14th Street. Over 40artists will exhibit their interpretations of this year's theme, "Chance."