1. Mick Jones and Paul Simonon of the Clash will perform with Damon Albarn's Gorillaz at Coachella on Sunday night. (via Daily Swarm) ALSO: Here's Whitney Port's Coachella Survival Guide.
2. A British retail chain stopped selling children's padded bikini tops after complaints that the clothing "prematurely sexualized children." (via BBC)
3. Rizzoli's 304-page visual history of the Supreme label will be available exclusively at Supreme stores in the US and Japan for one week starting April 20.
4. Good Peoples and Anthem magazine present DJs Jacques Renault and Lee Douglas tonight, April 15, at subMercer (147 Mercer Street). Admission is free if you say "Good Peoples" at the door (and show some respect to Richard & Gabby).
5. A company in Bolivia is selling a beverage called "Coca Colla" that is actually made from the coca leaf. Only $1.50 for a half liter.
6. Mixologists at the Empire Hotel (44 West 63rd Street) created several cocktails honoring the cast of Sex and the City 2 including: "Samantha's Oral Pleasure" and "Charlotte's Twin-Set."