1. British artist Sweet Toof is heading to NYC's Factory Fresh Gallery (1053 Flushing Avenue between Morgan and Knickerbocker) for a solo show called "Dark Horse" opening April 29, 7 to 10 p.m. According to the gallery, "his characteristic gummy choppers are a true mash-up of street and studio" and we agree. The show will up until May 22, Wednesdays through Sundays, 1 to 7 p.m.
2. A Superior Court judge ruled that only two autopsy photos of Michael Jackson can be shown to jurors at his doctor's trial. According to the judge, "We should not be deprived of our 99-cent iTune if we don't hear the whole song." [Billboard]
3. Rooftop Films announced their upcoming summer schedule this week. All the details are here including the NY premiere of Codependent Lesbian Space Alien Seeks Same during Gay Pride weekend and a documentary on semi-professional wrestling called Fake Is So Real.
4. Five Miami Clubs That Don't Suck. [Miami New Times]
5. British girls are the biggest teenage binge drinkers in the western world, according to an OECD report. [The Guardian]
6. German electronic music producer/DJ/remixer Boys Noize (ne' Alex Ridah) is at Webster Hall (125 East 11th Street) tonight, April 22, with Housemeister and tomorrow with DJs JDH and Dave P pus residents Alex English and Rekles on both nights.
7. Beep beep! Prince on a motorized scooter. We would scoot 4 u, Prince. [Buzzfeed]