1. Chicks with Steve Buscemi's eyes.
2. Nine reasons why the High Line sucks. [via Oobject]
3. Unpaid bloggers have filed a $105 million class-action lawsuit against HuffPo/AOL. [via The Guardian]
4. The Coachella 2011 set times are here. The Scissor Sisters hit the Mojave stage at 11:55 p.m. on Saturday.
5. Tickets for New York's 3-day electronic music festival, Electric Zoo, go on sale tomorrow.
6. Sarah Frost opens her "Arsenal" exhibit of paper guns tomorrow, April 14, 6 to 6 p.m. at PPOW gallery. (535 West 22nd Street).
7. The 92 movies Steven Soderbergh watched last year. [via Hollywood Reporter]
8. Miami artists FriendsWithYou opened a kiosk selling limited-edition toys, tee shirts etc. in South Florida's Aventura Mall.