1. What would happen if pixels invaded New York? Check out this great video directed by Patrick Jean and you'll find out. And speaking of great videos, here's another cool one called The Tunnel based on Jenny Offill's story and animated by Lucca DiPiero.
2. Nicki Minaj won't be opening for Rihanna after all. Yesterday she announced: "I'll use that time for the completion of my album."
3. Art Fag City watched Bravo's upcoming reality show Work of Art and they like what they saw.: "The only obstacle in the show's road to success is its 11 p.m. time slot. The pilot is hilarious."
4. Meet the genetically engineered pig with earth-friendly poop.
5. The ISSUE Project Room is previewing their new home at 110 Livingston Street, Brooklyn, this Sunday, April 11, 11:30 a.m., with Morton Feldman's String Quartet #2 performed by NE(X)TWORKS.
6. DJ Pete Rock (Pete Rock & CL Smooth) and DJ Premier (Gang Starr) will hit the decks in the ultimate DJ battle on May 2 at LiquidRoom in Tokyo.