1. Madonna is #1. Actually, the Glee versions of her songs went straight to the top of the album chart this week. Meanwhile, MGMT has fallen out of the top 10.
2. Jessica Simpson claims she is addicted to Nicorette gum, but has never smoked a cigarette.
3. A "luxury pet hotel" called Catnip 'n' Biscuits opens this week in Savannah, Georgia. Suites are $50 a night, but a webcam is $5 extra. (via Gadling)
4. The World Innovation Forum is June 8 & 9 at the Nokia Theater in New York.
5. The Jane Hotel ballroom is (almost) back in business! The popular club-hotel was raided last year and now they've received a temporary permit and should be re-opening soon.
6. Empire of the Sun are playing Terminal 5 on August 9. (They promise to still sound like MGMT circa Oracular Spectacular)