1. Lily Allen TWEETS: "Well, you can quote me as 'outraged.' Why does bloody Joss Stone get an invite and not moi? I sang at the Diana concert too!''
2. You (and Lily) can watch the Royal Wedding starting at 5:30 a.m., Friday, April 29, under the archway of the Manhattan Bridge in DUMBO. It's free.
3. A team of psychologists analyzed 30 years of pop songs and discovered "a statistically significant trend toward narcissism and hostility." [via NYT] And that's without counting Cee-Lo.
4. The Wall Street Journal investigates NYC's "revolutionary idea:" $1-a-slice pizza.
5. The 17th edition of Toronto's NXNE Music Festival ( a/k/a/ "North by Northeast") runs from June 13 to 19 with tons of great music including DEVO, Descendents, the Pharcyde and more.
6. The brand new Escape To New York music fest is set for August 5th to 7th in the Hamptons with Best Coast, White Rabbits and the Vaccines are already confirmed. [Brooklyn Vegan]
7. The free River Rocks festival on Pier 54 (West 14th Stret) has scheduled tUnE-yArDs for July 14.
8. Michelle Obama Watching Al Roker And Kelly Ripa Share A Crepe. [Buzzfeed]